Debt and Money Management
One Step at a Time
With this initiative, our goal is to promote greater opportunities for those in need. With access to the right help and support, we can find the best solution for your debt issues for the people of Liverpool and Merseyside. We are members of the Greater Merseyside Money Advice Partnership (GMMAP), a partnership of 9 voluntary sector agencies providing debt advice services across the Liverpool City Region.
Learn more about our work by getting in touch with our team today.
- We are able to provide advice and guidance in relation to all elements of personal debt.
- This includes all priority debts eg rent/ mortgage arrears, council tax, utilities, Magistrates Court fines, etc
- All non priority debts eg unsecured loans, credit cards, overdrafts, catalogues, payday loans, credit union loans, etc
- Personal Insolvency guidance eg Debt Relief Orders (DRO’s), Bankruptcy, Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVA), Administration Orders
- Budgeting and Financial Awareness
- Applications for charitable grants
Helping The Community
“MAKING MONEY MAKE SENSE”
The Financial Capability team at Liverpool Community Advice can help people manage their money more efficiently by giving advice and help with budgeting, income maximisation and making sure you are getting the best deal. We can offer informal group training sessions, as well as one-to-one support on:
- Price comparisons
- Choosing affordable credit
- Banks and Credit Unions
- Warm Home Discount
- Energy efficiency