With this initiative, our goal is to promote greater opportunities for those in need. With access to the right help and support, we can find the best solution for your debt issues for the people of Liverpool and Merseyside. We are members of the Greater Merseyside Money Advice Partnership (GMMAP), a partnership of 9 voluntary sector agencies providing debt advice services across the Liverpool City Region.
Please get in touch on freephone 0800 047 8954.
One Step at a Time
- We are able to provide advice and guidance in relation to all elements of personal debt.
- This includes all priority debts eg rent/ mortgage arrears, council tax, utilities, Magistrates Court fines, etc
- All non priority debts eg unsecured loans, credit cards, overdrafts, catalogues, payday loans, credit union loans, etc
- Personal Insolvency guidance eg Debt Relief Orders (DRO’s), Bankruptcy, Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVA), Administration Orders
- Budgeting and Financial Awareness
- Applications for charitable grants
PLEASE NOTE: This service will be operational from Wednesday 3rd February 2021
Our Money Advice Video Call Service is available: Wednesday 10am-4pm
More Information and Help is available below
Download: Helpful Guide to the Money Advice Video Call Service
(to read the guide you may need a PDF file viewer installed on your device)
Helping The Community
“MAKING MONEY MAKE SENSE”
The Financial Capability team at Liverpool Community Advice can help people manage their money more efficiently by giving advice and help with budgeting, income maximisation and making sure you are getting the best deal. We can offer informal group training sessions, as well as one-to-one support on:
- Price comparisons
- Choosing affordable credit
- Banks and Credit Unions
- Warm Home Discount
- Energy efficiency