One Step at a Time
This initiative enables us to help people. Our goal is to promote greater opportunities for those in need. With access to the right resources, people can become empowered by their own abilities and gain the confidence to fulfill their potential. Learn more about our work by getting in touch with our team today.
- Debt problems
- Benefit claims
- Employment disputes
- Consumer issues
- Housing problems
- Mental Health
Reinforcing our Commitment
The Welfare Reforms have brought many changes and these can be daunting to clients resulting in unclaimed benefits worth millions of pounds. We fight against poverty ensuring that people claim and receive their full benefit entitlement. We provide free, independent, confidential and impartial advice. This means that clients do not have the worry about the cost of the service and this will help to relieve pressure and help with their mental wellbeing.
- Benefit entitlement and advice on claiming benefits.
- Assistance with benefit claim forms.
- Assistance to challenge benefit decisions.
- Tribunal Representation.
- Appointment Service.
Benefits that we help people with
- Employment and Support Allowance ‘ESA’
- Personal Independence Payment ‘PIP’
- Universal Credit ‘UC’
- Working Tax Credit ‘WTC’
- Child Tax Credit ‘CTC’ and Child Benefit ‘CB’
- Pension Credit ‘PC’
- Child Disability Living Allowance ‘DLA’
- Carers Allowance ‘CA’
- Housing Benefit ‘HB’
- Job Seekers Allowance ‘JSA’
- and so many others – just ask us