Helping People With The Law

Legal Advice

Personal Injury

LCA Legal has recently teamed up with Broudie Jackson Cantor to form a cutting edge service for clients requiring advice when they have suffered some form of personal injury. For further help and advice please click on the link provided to take you directly into the LCA Legal detailed website. 

Click here for more details


LCA employ a housing solicitor, who may be able to obtain Legal Aid for you, if you need legal advice and representation because of a housing problem. It depends on your financial situation and whether your housing issue is covered by Legal Aid. You will only get Legal Aid if you receive a passported benefit or have a low income; don't have saving over £8,000 and have a good chance of winning the case. You may have to pay something towards your legal costs.
We can help -

  • Defending possession proceedings

  • Defending anti-social behaviour injunctions

  • Action to stop or remedy harassment/ unlawful eviction

  • Counterclaiming in possession proceedings for disrepair


We offer up to a free 30 minutes service with professional Solicitors in the Liverpool Community Advice office by Appointment

  • Personal Injury

  • Consumer

  • Small Claims

  • Family and Personal

  • Wills and Probate

  • Clinical Negligence

  • Employment 

Liverpool Commuity Advie


For the Help and Advice you need

0151 294 3041

1st Floor, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool, L2 2JH

Advice Quality Standard
Advice UK

Contracted with 

©2018 Liverpool Community Advice. Company address and place of registration: Liverpool Community Advice, 1st Floor, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool, L2 2JH

A Company Limited by Guarantee Reg. No. 01669833 England -Registered as a Charity No. 513239.

Liverpool Community Advice's Privacy Policy